Education and Training
2011: Master of Music - New Jersey City University
2009: Bachelor of Music, Education - Rutgers University
Flute: Jeanne Wilson, Ed Joffe, Rob DeBellis
Clarinet: Ed Joffe, Rob DeBellis, Gerhardt Koch
Saxophone: Ed Joffe, Rob DeBellis, Paul Cohen
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: 2017 - reed 3
- Honeymoon in Vegas: 2015 - reed 1
- Anything Goes: 2011 Broadway revival - reed 1 (April 2012-closing)
- Radio City Christmas Spectacular - reed 3 (2012-2013) and reed 2 (2014)
- Fiddler on the Roof: 2011 National Tour - solo clarinet/flute.
- Substitute reed player for multiple Broadway shows since 2012.
- Substitute reed player for Big Apple Circus since 2011.
- Clarinetist and flutist with Chamber Music Society of North Jersey since 2014 - founder and artistic director
- Freelance concerts with The Little Orchestra (NYC) and Colonial Symphony (NJ)
- Many solo and chamber recitals performed in various venues throughout northern NJ.
- Adjunct Professor and coordinator of multiple woodwind studies at New Jersey City University
- Duties include teaching applied lessons, woodwind doubling lab, and woodwind literature and performance
- Private studio in northern New Jersey